- Do you have a large family or a small family?
I have a really small family with just myself and my parents. I’m an only child, unfortunately, sol didn’t have any brother or sister to play with growing up.
- Can you tell me something about them?
Sure, I’m happy to say that both my parents are incredibly kind and loving and we all get on well together. Both of my parents work in the family business and they share the housework too. I consider myself to be a really lucky girl who has grown up in a loving family with full support from my mom and dad. I couldn’t ask for more.
- How much time do you manage to spend with members of your family?
I spend a great deal of quality time with my parents, especially during meals. No matter how busy I am, I always save time for family meals. We eat and share our daily stories at the same time. I think it’s the perfect way for any family to be connected with each other and enhance mutual understanding.
- What sorts of things do you like to do together?
My family loves travelling together! We travel to exquisite places around Vietnam a few times a year, and I always get so excited before a trip, I’m always eager to discover new places with them.
- Did/Do you get on well with your family? Why?
Not all of the time… But yes, for most of the time, I get on pretty well with my family. I don’t understand why, but I tend to have a better relationship with my dad. Sometimes, there are minor conflicts between me and my mom over some random things but we always make up in the end.
- enhance mutual understanding: nâng cao sựthấu hiểu chung về nhau
- exquisite (adjective): đẹp lộng lẫy / tinh tế = extremely beautiful
- be eager to do something: háo hức
- get on well (phrasal verb): hòa thuận = get along well
- minor conflicts: xung đột, tranh cãi nhỏ